Adventure Zone Producer/AV Tech
- Commitment: SUnday morning 9:00 am – 10:45 am. Possible to split weekly positions between multiple volunteers. We will train you! Job shadowing is available.
- Role: set up of tech equipment, play music videos during lessons, start/end AZ Livestream to Facebook group
- Skills- basic computer skills, familiarity with Facebook, enjoy being around children, attention to detail
- For more questions or to sign up please contact Mike.email@example.com
Adventure Zone Team Member
- Commitment: Fall session is Sept. – Dec. 9:15 am – 10:45 am or 10:45 am – 12:15 pm time slot. Volunteer 1 or 2x per month. Twice per month is omly 8 days of serving in the fall session!
- Role: Join Mr. Mike & Mrs. Cindy in Adventure Zone. We are looking for people who love kids and can make great connections. We would like you to help kids with crafts, have conversations to get to know them, and help them feel comfortable and loved. You will report to Mike Proud, Adventure Zone Director
- Skills- enjoy working with children in grades 1-5. Assist in creating a warm & caring environment, flexible and dependable.
- For more information contact Mr. Mike at mike.proud@brockportfm.
Sunday Cafe Team Member
Commitment: 1-2 Sunday morning per month through September (or longer). We are also looking for substitues for the fall (Sept. – Dec).
Role: pick up donut order at Wegmans Sunday morning, prep drinks & place treats onto trays to set up in the cafe during service, refill supplies as needed, light clean up after service. Leader: Cindy Troina.
Skills- enjoy working around people, friendly with a smile, safety with food service
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Media Tech for BFMC Live
- Commitment: 1-2 Sundays per week, 8:45 am – 9:45 am
- Role: cast livestream to BFMC Community Group, training is provided
- Skills: basic computer skills, familiarity with Facebook
- For more information contact Nyan at nyan.kaminski@brockportfm.
Family Ministry Check-in Team
Commitment: One Sunday morning per month Sept – Dec. 9:00 am – 9:45 am or 10:45 am – 11:15 am.
Role: Do you enjoy helping families feel welcome on Sunday mornings? Greet families with children (ages 0-18) & check them in using a laptop by asking the names, and entering them into a computer program with just a few clicks. Show new families where the different children & youth rooms are located.
Skills- friendly & welcoming, very basic computer skills
For more information contact email@example.com
Service Project: Stitching Servants & Operation Christmas Child
Attention sewers! Stitching Servants has an opportunity for you! We are creating and hope to collect 200 drawstring bags that will be sent out in Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes this November.
Details: pick up a kit near the church office which contains instructions & fabric for sewing a drawstring bag.
Skills- sewing skills required
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Kids Serving Commercial!
To know Christ and make Him known
by loving God and loving people.